Experienced Partnership, Global Supplier Base
With a product portfolio of over 9,500 active items with a total volume of approx. 3 billion individual parts per year, procurement is a central part of the functions at Kiekert. More than 70 qualified staff worldwide work on goal-oriented optimization of our business activities and on satisfying our customers. Company-wide product group management centralizes the regional strengths and marketing knowledge of every procurement team into one global matrix structure.
Our strategic partnership with our global supplier base is part of our technological leadership. The stated goal is added value for our company in an intensely competitive environment. For this, we pursue six strategic goals according to best practice methods:
- Best quality through ensuring flawless production of accurate and precise components
- Global formation of a trustworthy procurement partnership that produces high-quality components with competitive price structures
- Best cost approach through continuous cost optimization
- Global reach with worldwide location presence for on-site customer focus
- Innovative technology with processes and products of the highest class that produce a significant value added for our customers.
- Risk management with risk minimization through currency management, dual sourcing, concentration of raw materials and regular testing of cost effectiveness